Company:Milexa Group Ltd
Position: Production Assistant (Manufacturing)
Location: Liverpool City Centre (Baltic Triangle)
Reports to: Dominic, Operations Manager
Salary: £16,500 – £18,000
Milexa Group is looking for an enthusiastic individual keen to forge a career in operations. The core mission of the Production Assistant is to provide support for in-house production and operations for our wallpaper and flooring products. Working in a hyper-growth business that is expanding globally, you will manage increasing demand and help to grow, evolve and develop the production department to generate ever-increasing efficiency. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a career in operations. You will be joining a highly creative business, passionate about digital technology, bringing the best in the world at what it does.
- Gross profit margin %
- OTIF (On time, In full)
- Wastage %
- Production Success Rate %
- Working alongside a team manufacturing wallpaper and flooring products at Milexa.
- Working with the department to ensure quality standards are met.
- Operate printing, laminating and cutting production equipment.
- Follow and organise your print schedule and workload effectively to deliver on dispatch deadlines for orders.
- Engage in very high-quality control standards for all products.
- Arrange packaging and dispatch for outgoing orders.
- Ensure accurate record-keeping for the department including reporting and quality standards.
- Feedback to other departments on products: Problems, quality issues, improvement ideas and products that have been printed that would be good to showcase for marketing purposes.
- Continually look to improve and make department and production processes more efficient, effective and better at delivering a quality product and service to our customers, especially as the business evolves.
- Utilising new technologies and operating practices to increase efficiency and profitability.
- Work closely with in-house tech team to map and shape bespoke systems and technology that increases efficiency and automation.
- Work with the production team on new ideas and across the board innovation.
- Ensuring the department is maintained at a world-leading standard for cleanliness and organisation.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a varied environment and prioritise accordingly.
- Acute attention to detail and quality.
- Sound and systematic approach in everything you do.
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and enthusiastic – a can-do attitude.
- Passionate and dedicated to the continuous improvement of the department.
- Creative/commercial thinker with great new ideas.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise own workload effectively.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a wider team.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excited by our products and keen to be a part of our business; an interest in design a bonus.
- Strong computer skills.
Our mission at Milexa is to deliver leading design in cutting edge new forms, to enrich the environments that people occupy. We design and manufacture design leading products that enhance the spaces where people live, work and play.
We’re passionate about our company values and want people who align well with them to join our team. If you feel that you’re well-aligned with our core values then we’d love to hear from you.
Be Remarkable – Bold. Committed. Push for excellence. Digs deep. Creative. Passionate. Gives 100%. Quality & detail-focused.
Be a Pioneer – Innovative. Drives change. Creative. New ideas. Always learning. Bold. Risk-tolerant. Open-minded. Adventurous.
Be Sharp – Focus on impact. Efficient. Moves fast. Cuts through.
Focus on Customers – Start with the customer. Removes friction. Creates a wow customer experience. Empathetic. Uses data & feedback.
Support and Grow – Team player. Collaborative. Helps and grows others. Open. Makes a positive difference. Supportive. Happy. Authentic.
Make it Happen – Seizes responsibility and empowerment. Takes ownership. Tenacious. Delivers results.