Company: Milexa Group
Position: B2B Account Executive
Location: Liverpool City Centre (Baltic Triangle)
Reports to: Sales Manager
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000
The core mission of the B2B Account Executive is to establish, manage and grow our B2B sales channel. You will develop your B2B sales channel, generating and converting opportunities into sales and establishing new accounts to generate repeat business. You will be responsible for owning your customer from initial contact through to sale, playing the integral role of maximising revenues from inbound leads and winning new business repeat sales activity. In this role, you will contribute significantly to driving growth in a rapidly evolving and high-growth SME.
As Account Executive, you will be an agile, detail-focused and highly motivated go-getter that thrives on challenge and a fast-paced workload crammed with variety. You will be working directly with our worldwide B2B clients, helping to convert a wide range of opportunity types and sizes into sales. You should, therefore, be highly adaptable and exhibit a strong commercial and customer-centric understanding that allows you to act creatively to find solutions and ideas to help win business and make things happen.
This is a perfect role for somebody who thrives in taking ownership and wants to deliver impact in their area of responsibility. Those looking to join a highly entrepreneurial and fast-growing SME environment are welcome to apply.
Daily activities will involve building and growing B2B accounts. You will deliver the highest quality and most adaptable sales support in our industry in order to win business and build client loyalty and repeat business. In addition to your daily activities of winning business and growing your client base, you will also collaborate with your department head and fellow Account Executives in devising and implementing sales strategies and tactics to improve the long-term performance and efficiency of the inbound sales channel. You should, therefore, be excited by the prospect of working to grow the inbound channel long term, streamlining and maximising this channel over time as the company expands into new markets and product lines.
A focus and dedication to continuous improvement is essential. You will learn and be involved in driving expansion in a high-growth SME, working closely with your Head of department and a passionate wider team dedicated to rapid growth. You should be prepared and excited by this opportunity and challenge.
- Grow the B2B sales channel.
- Convert inbound B2B leads into sales and accounts, maximising revenues from by turning leads in to repeat business customers
- Take ownership of your customer from first contact through to sale, offering creative and solution-focused support and assistance to help turn enquiries into sales.
- Handle calls and email enquiries for B2B contacts and associated companies.
- Deliver consistent, helpful and efficient product and project information and communication in line with company policy and brand.
- Ensure accounts and records on customers and sales are accurately maintained and updated.
- Provide feedback on evolving customer preferences and new product and service requirements, highlighting opportunities for improvement, and executing plans to improve.
- Implement new sales strategies to increase opportunity win percentage and revenue
Role Objectives & Outcomes/Goals
You will be tasked with achieving the following outcomes in this role:
- Responsible for an ambitious individual sales target rising to a 40% split of monthly B2B sales targets.
Your performance will also be measured on:
- No. of new accounts added per month
- No. of opportunities won per month
- % conversion metrics for sales pipeline stages
- Average order value (AOV)
- No. of repeat orders
Skills, Competencies Experience and Personal Attributes
- The ability to deliver exceptional sales support and account management and have the desire to continually exceed client expectations.
- A professional, enthusiastic and ‘can-do’ attitude with a passion for delivering superb customer service.
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently in both spoken and written English.
- To problem solve quickly and effectively, being able to deliver creative solutions and be highly adaptable in
- meeting customer requirements.
- A passion for our products and services, and the ability to deliver technical information and advice in an engaging manner.
- The ability to take ownership comfortably and deliver on targets and goals.
- The aptitude to take full control of your B2B sales channel, and continually improve processes and tactics to
- deliver improved sales results and customer experience.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to manage workload effectively.
- Experience working within a CRM.
- Fast and accurate computer skills and ability to manage reasonable levels of inbound and outbound calls.
- Ability to deal with problems and complaints positively and professionally in a manner that exceeds the expectations of customers and delivers effective resolutions.
- Comfortable working in results and target driven environment.
- Ability to consistently deliver good results, continually improve customer experience, sales department and drive our continued company growth.
- Very positive attitude, tenacious, strong desire, and commitment to continuous development and learning
- Incredible attention to detail and a desire to make everything you do as good as it can be
- Experience working in a previous sales or customer service role is essential.
- Photoshop experience desirable but not essential
About Milexa Group
Our mission at Milexa is to deliver leading design in cutting edge new forms, to enrich the environments that people occupy. We design and manufacture design leading products that enhance the spaces where people live, work and play.
Our core products of bespoke wall and floor coverings give us a unique offering, and brings totally new design possibilities to our customers. We have a passion for launching innovative new products into established markets, and our aim is to be industry-leading in every space we enter.
Our business is based around innovation and creativity, and we’re passionate about developing people as well as products. Everyone has an important role to play in our organisation and it is a place where all ideas are listened to and people are given the freedom to make a real impact and develop their skills.
We’re passionate about our company values and want people who align well with them to join our team. If you feel that you’re well-aligned to our core values then we’d love to hear from you.
Be Remarkable – Bold. Committed. Push for excellence. Digs deep. Creative. Passionate. Gives 100%. Quality & detail-focused.
Be a Pioneer – Innovative. Drives change. Creative. New ideas. Always learning. Bold. Risk-tolerant. Open-minded. Adventurous.
Be Sharp – Focus on impact. Efficient. Moves fast. Cuts through.
Focus on Customers – Start with the customer. Removes friction. Creates a wow customer experience. Empathetic. Uses data & feedback.
Support and Grow – Team player. Collaborative. Helps and grows others. Open. Makes a positive difference. Supportive. Happy. Authentic.
Make it Happen – Seizes responsibility and empowerment. Takes ownership. Tenacious. Delivers results.